To Consider:

The people will believe what the media tells them they believe

Eric Arthur Blair (1903 – 1950), better known by his pen name George Orwell, was an English novelist, essayist, journalist, and critic.

Terrazas del Rodeo

Trish Wood

More
2 years 1 month ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1 by Editor
Trish Wood was created by Editor
Trish Wood

AWARD-WINNING JOURNO TRISH WOOD THINKS CRITICALLY ABOUT THE WORLD, TRUE CRIME, WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS, EPIC MEDIA FAILS, ADDICTION, THE GENDER WARS AND SOMETIMES BASKETBALL.TRISH HAS BEEN EXPOSING DANGEROUS GROUPTHINK AND INJUSTICE FOR DECADES AND DOES IT WHILE DIGGING DEEP WITH GUESTS AND NAVIGATING THE HIDDEN CORNERS OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE.

www.trishwoodpodcast.com/podcast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #2 by Editor
Replied by Editor on topic Trish Wood
CBC JOURNALIST QUITS OVER BIASED COVID COVERAGE AND I GET CANCELLED (TEMPORARILY) FOR TELLING HER STORY

I do hope CBC isn’t trying to silence its critics under the guise of public health through its Big Tech allies. It would be a huge irony if Twitter moved against my account because I raised questions about the CBC and its jab coverage and it adds another layer of credibility to the censorious behaviour Marianne lays out in the show.

trishwood.substack.com/p/cbc-journalist-quits-over-biased?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.