Considerar:

La democracia es esencialmente antiautoritaria, es decir, no solo exige el derecho sino que impone la responsabilidad de pensar por nosotros mismos.

John Dryden (1631-1700) poeta, crítico literario y dramaturgo inglés

Terrazas del Rodeo

Eric Clapton regrets taken the vaccine

Más
2 años 8 meses antes #1 por Peter
Eric Clapton regrets that he's taken the Covid jab.

“In February of this year, before I learned the nature of vaccines, and to be 76 years old with ephezyma [sic] I was at the forefront. I took the first jab of [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days,” Clapton wrote. “I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one.”“About six weeks later, I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers,” he continued. “Needless to say, the reactions were disastrous; my hands and feet were either frozen, numb, or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.”Clapton added that he suffers from peripheral neuropathy and therefore “should never have gone near the needle.” However, he said, “the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.”

coronavirus.nautil.us/eric-clapton-vaccine/

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
2 años 8 meses antes #2 por Peter
Respuesta de Peter sobre el tema Eric Clapton regrets taken the vaccine

British rock icon Eric Clapton has said he will not perform at venues that require concertgoers to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57934379

Más
2 años 6 meses antes #3 por Peter
Respuesta de Peter sobre el tema Eric Clapton regrets taken the vaccine

Moderadores: Administrator
Gracias a Foro Kunena