Considerar:

¡Triste época es la nuestra! Es más fácil desintegrar un átomo que un prejuicio.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) físico, de origen alemán

Terrazas del Rodeo

Why vaccinating children?

Más
2 años 4 meses antes - 2 años 4 meses antes #1 por Editor
Why vaccinating children? Publicado por Editor

As these experimental mRNA products are increasingly being given to younger age groups, we are now witnessing what must be of deep concern to us all – namely an intolerable increase in serious adverse events and vaccine-associated deaths amongst those under 40 and now to an even greater extent among children and young people.

Clinical observations from colleagues around the world now report worrying signs of microthrombosis with highly elevated d-dimer values in many of those receiving the gene-based vaccines. This can explain the significant increase in clinical manifestations of organ failure (e.g renal failure) and the frequent reporting of pericarditis-myocarditis in young people leading in numerous cases to Cardiac insufficiency.

We are are now also receiving increasing reports of vaccine associated life threatening acute coronary events (Acute Cardiac Syndrome -ACS) -especially amongst athletes.

With this background – it is now therefore deeply disturbing and unacceptable that all our governments -instead of immediately pausing and re-evaluating the vaccination policies – are pushing a continuing campaign for mass vaccination with introduction of booster doses together with the introduction of Vaccine Passports/Certificates.

ncd2021.org/

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
1 año 11 meses antes #2 por Editor
Respuesta de Editor sobre el tema Why vaccinating children?
FDA Expands Eligibility for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose to Children 5 through 11 Years

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, authorizing the use of a single booster dose for administration to individuals 5 through 11 years of age at least five months after completion of a primary series with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

- - -

On Jan. 3, the FDA authorized the use of a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for administration to individuals 12 through 15 years of age after completion of primary vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Today’s action expands the use of a single booster dose of the vaccine for administration to individuals 5 through 11 years age at least five months after completion of a primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The FDA has authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in individuals 5 years of age and older and has approved Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.

www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-expands-eligibility-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-booster-dose

Más
1 año 10 meses antes #3 por Editor
Heated Exchange between Sen. Rand Paul & Dr. Anthony Fauci on Vaccines and Royalties

Sen. Rand Paul: "If I give you ten, or if I give a patient ten mRNA vaccines, and they make protein each time or them make antibody each time, is that proof that we should give ten boosters?"

Dr. Anthony Fauci: "No. I think that is somewhat of an absurd exaggeration."

Later in the exchange,

Sen. Rand Paul: "Everybody on the vaccine committee, have any of them ever received money from the people who make vaccines? Can you tell me that?"

Dr. Anthony Fauci: "Are you going to let me answer a question? Soundbite number one. Are you going to let me answer a question?"

Más
1 año 10 meses antes #4 por Editor
Florida releases recommendation cautioning against COVID shots for healthy kids

“based on currently available data, healthy children aged 5 to 17 may not benefit from receiving the currently available COVID-19 vaccine,” and that “there are certain risks to consider that may outweigh benefits among healthy children.”

www.tampabay.com/news/health/2022/03/08/florida-releases-recommendation-cautioning-against-covid-shots-for-healthy-kids

Moderadores: Administrator
Gracias a Foro Kunena