Considerar:

Todo hombre paga su grandeza con muchas pequeñeces, su victoria con muchas derrotas, su riqueza con múltiples quiebras.

Giovanni Papini (1881-1956) Escritor italiano

Terrazas del Rodeo

Twitter bans prominent vaccine scientist

Más
2 años 2 meses antes - 2 años 2 meses antes #1 por Socrates

Robert W Malone MD is an internationally recognized scientist/physician and  hold numerous fundamental domestic and foreign patents in the fields of gene delivery, delivery formulations, and vaccines: including for fundamental DNA and RNA/mRNA vaccine technologies.

Robert W Malone had almost half a million followers on Twitter and it looks like was suspended from Twitter after sharing an article which claims that the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine does ‘more harm than good.’

He expresses concerns regarding the safety and bioethics of how the COVID-19 genetic vaccines were developed and forced upon the world.

So, what has brought me to the point of daily podcasts, interviews, op-eds, advocacy with legislators and building a twitter feed of almost a half million people? It started with my own experiences and concerns regarding the safety and bioethics of how the COVID-19 genetic vaccines were developed and forced upon the world, and then then expanded as I discovered the many short-cuts, database issues, obfuscation and frankly, lies told in the development of the Spike protein-based genetic vaccines for SARS-CoV-2. Personal experiences involving identifying, developing, and trying to publish peer-reviewed academic papers focused on drug repurposing and the rights of physicians to practice medicine as well as what I have seen close colleagues go through have further influenced me. Finally, as unethical mandates for administering experimental vaccines to adults and children began to be pushed by governments, my research into what I believe is authoritarian control by governments that are being manipulated by large corporations (big finance, big pharmaceutical, big media and big technology) influenced my changing world view.

www.rwmalonemd.com/

Robert W Malone believes there is not enough adequet testing in place to warrant mass vaccination, especially not for children.

Despite being involved with the development of mRNA technology decades ago, Dr Malone has become an outspoken critic of mass vaccination.Both the Pfizer and the Moderna jabs are built on mRNA technology, which uses genetic engineering to tell our bodies to manufacture the spike protein found in Covid-19 and create antibodies that kick in if you become infected.But Dr Malone believes there is not enough adequet testing in place to warrant mass vaccination, especially in children.

metro.co.uk/2021/12/31/prominant-virologist-kicked-off-twitter-for-spreading-anti-vaxx-video-15844655/

Malone can still be followed via substack.

malone.substack.com/p/before-you-inject-your-child

He has encouraged people to tune in to his recent interview on the Joe Rogan podcast.

open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT
Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
2 años 2 meses antes - 2 años 2 meses antes #2 por Socrates
Respuesta de Socrates sobre el tema Twitter bans prominent vaccine scientist
Twitter has suspended a US law maker too.

Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) on Sunday said it permanently banned the personal account of Republican U.S. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene for tweets that repeatedly violated the social media's misinformation policy on COVID-19.

The congresswoman from Georgia is the first member of Congress to ever have a Twitter account permanently banned.

- - -

"Twitter is an enemy to America and can't handle the truth," Greene said in a statement on messaging app Telegram, adding that social media platforms "can't stop the truth from being spread far and wide. Big Tech can’t stop the truth. Communist Democrats can't stop the truth."

www.reuters.com/world/us/twitter-permanently-bans-us-representative-marjorie-taylor-greene-2022-01-02/

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Moderadores: Administrator
Gracias a Foro Kunena