Considerar:

Puesto que yo soy imperfecto y necesito la tolerancia y la bondad de los demás, también he de tolerar los defectos del mundo hasta que pueda encontrar el secreto que me permita ponerles remedio.

Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) Político y pensador indio

Terrazas del Rodeo

The secret club of "Junta Directiva"

Más
2 años 6 meses antes #1 por Editor
In a decent run community one will communicate the contact...

The property owners are kept in darkness about the whereabouts of the Governing Board (“Junta Directiva”). There are no Minutes (“Actas”) presented from their meetings and the property owners are not even provided with contact details of its members, who are supposed to represent all property owners. Poor organisation and poor leadership bring poor performance.

Leer más...

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
2 años 5 meses antes #2 por Angela
Respuesta de Angela sobre el tema The secret club of "Junta Directiva"
Today when I walked in the garden and spoke to people, then I also spoke to a man with a little dog that I found out is the Vocal in Bloque 8. He did not want to exchange his telephone number with me. Strange!

The vocal in Bloque 8 told me that he is the one that provides with the insurance for the community.

Más
2 años 4 meses antes - 2 años 4 meses antes #3 por Rudolf
Respuesta de Rudolf sobre el tema The secret club of "Junta Directiva"

The vocal in Bloque 8 told me that he is the one that provides with the insurance for the community.
Wow, a member of “Junta Directiva” is providing with the insurance of the community. That sounds like:

COMMISSION - COMMISSION – COMMISSION!

I bet the Vocal of Bloque 8 is the same person as is running the office of MAPFRE in San Pedro

www.mapfre.es/oficina/es_ES/marbella-san-pedro-alcantara/lagasca-64-L6677  

The cost of the insurance was 17,956 Euros 2020. How much has the Vocal of Bloque 8 got in COMMISION?

Gracias a Foro Kunena