Considerar:

Ayúdate a ti mismo y ayuda a los demás con toda tu fuerza y al hacerlo ¡conserva la alegría! ... ¡Es difícil llevar una vida buena! Pero la vida buena es bella.

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951) Filósofo británico, de origen austríaco

Terrazas del Rodeo

Tenant found guilty of threatening property owner

Más
3 años 10 meses antes #1 por Editor
It is the person with the rare illness of being...

The tenant knocked on the door of an owner occupied apartment and delivered threats in person: “You and your wife are going to have problems with me, I'm going to slap you now, I'm going to hit you, I'm going to finish both of you, you're going to the hospital. . .”.

His defence in court was based on a false story that his daughter had been hit. Despite the fact that the tenant was found guilty he continued to insult the property owner and he also seems to have continue to distribute his fabricated story among people within the community.

Leer más...

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
1 año 8 meses antes - 1 año 8 meses antes #2 por Per
Respuesta de Per sobre el tema Tenant found guilty of threatening property owner
There are some people that are quite active at the moment with the defamation against me.

It is those people gossiping in the back ground that contributes to the defamation and make it much worse.

I will sue these people for defamation when I have enough evidence.

Please let me know if you have heard any of the false stories about me hitting a girl or the false accusation of pedophila.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Gracias a Foro Kunena