Considerar:

Realmente soy un soñador práctico; mis sueños no son bagatelas en el aire. Lo que yo quiero es convertir mis sueños en realidad.

Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) Político y pensador indio

Terrazas del Rodeo

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

Más
1 año 11 meses antes #1 por Editor
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Publicado por Editor
‘A ruthless social climber’: Meghan Markle ‘hooked her claws’ into Prince Harry

Meghan Markle is a “malevolent person” who “cancelled” Prince Harry from his family, says Sky News Australia host Piers Morgan.

“She’s a ruthless social climber who has hooked her claws into a British prince, dragged him back to California,” Mr Morgan said.

“And is now gleefully exploiting the royal titles they have … for massive commercial gain.

"Making hundreds of millions of dollars from Netflix, and Spotify, and all these other companies.

“While simultaneously going on primetime television to trash the royal family and trash the monarchy that bestowed these titles upon them.”

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
1 año 11 meses antes #2 por Editor
Respuesta de Editor sobre el tema Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
'King and queen' Harry and Meghan would destroy monarchy 'for good': Douglas Murray

The one thing that would absolutely destroy the UK monarchy is if, by some terrible calamity, Harry and Meghan become "king and queen," says Author Douglas Murray.

"I think that would do the institution in for good," Mr Murray told Sky News host Rita Panahi.

"A thousand years of tradition would be destroyed just there."

Más
1 año 11 meses antes #3 por Editor
Donald Trump: Prince Harry is 'whipped' by Meghan Markle

Former US President Donald Trump says Prince Harry is a “whipped man” who’s being “led around by his nose”.

“Harry is whipped like no person I think I’ve ever seen,” Mr Trump told Sky News Australia host Piers Morgan.

Mr Trump discussed his thoughts on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s relationship – saying he doesn’t think it will last.

“It’ll end and it’ll end bad,” Mr Trump said.

“I think poor Harry is being led around by his nose.

“I’m not a fan of Meghan ... and I wasn’t right from the beginning.”

Más
1 año 8 meses antes #4 por Editor
Prince Harry mocked as 'colossal blowhard' after UN address

ADAM CAROLLA: He's just such a colossal blowhard. But bigger picture, it's just easier to make fun of the United States for everyone, and that's only because of how big we are... We're so powerful where we've done so much, and I also feel like a lot of these countries we bailed out in World War II circled back because there's some weird shame factor. So they're kind of going after us because we did bail them out. The countries we bombed in World War II are better to us than the countries we bailed out in World War II.

Más
1 año 7 meses antes #5 por Editor
Meghan Markle’s ‘clearly false’ Oprah Winfrey claim: ‘She has a biological sibling’

Meghan Markle is being sued for defamation over her comments during an Oprah Winfrey interview in which she detailed the struggles of being an only child, Sky News Digital Editor Jack Houghton says.

“That tale has landed Markle in legal strife with her biological half-sister Samantha Markle, who is suing Markle for defamation,” he said.

“Markle's lawyers have hit back saying, essentially, she didn't mean the comments the way we all interpreted them.

“It is clear to me and everyone who watched that interview that Markle's claim was clearly false – she has a biological sibling.”

Más
1 año 7 meses antes #6 por Editor
‘Narcissistic, woke’: Meghan Markle’s podcast slammed with ‘one star’ ratings

Meghan Markle’s new podcast proves she has a “monstrous sense of self-entitlement” and is “craving victimhood,” says Sky News host Andrew Bolt.

Meghan Markle has released her debut Spotify series, Archetypes, which features her “dear, dear friend” Serena Williams as the first guest.

Mr Bolt said that “tragically for Markle” the new podcast “really does show the real her”.

“To various critics who've actually listened to it, (the podcast) rates just one star,” he said.

“And around the world, millions of the narcissistic woke who are her fans cry with her.”

Moderadores: Administrator
Gracias a Foro Kunena