To Consider:

Our number one enemy is IGNORANCE. And I believe that is the NUMBER ONE enemy for everyone.. not understanding what is actually going on in the world.

Julian Assange (1971- ) Australian editor and publisher founded WikiLeaks

Terrazas del Rodeo

Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by Socrates
Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries was created by Socrates
World Class Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries

Did you know that a Brazilian jiu-jitsu world champion, two Olympic gold medalists, an NBA point guard, and the world's top static breath-hold freediver have all suffered Covid-19 vaccine injuries?

kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-class-athletes-suffer-vaccine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2 by Editor
Replied by Editor on topic Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries
Tennis player puts his season on hold due to Covid vaccine complications

Jérémy Chardy’s season has come to an end following what he has described as complications linked to his vaccine against Covid-19.

Chardy received his Pfizer injection between the Olympics and the US Open, where he was knocked out in the first round by Matteo Berrettini. He was also knocked out in the first round of qualifying at the Cincinnati Masters 1000 by Tennys Sandgren.

“Since I got my vaccine, I have a problem, I have a lot of problems. As a result, I can’t train, I can’t play,” Chardy told AFP.

Chardy said he was suffering from movement-limiting pain.

“I don’t know what to do,” he said. “The problem is that we have no hindsight on the vaccine. There are people who had similar [side-effects], but the durations [of the issues] were really different.”

www.tennismajors.com/atp/chardy-puts-his-season-on-hold-due-to-covid-vaccine-complications-501156.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Administrator