To Consider:

The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.

Plato (427 BC-347 BC) Athenian philosopher

Terrazas del Rodeo

Apologizes for vaccine passports

More
1 year 5 months ago #1 by Editor
Apologizes for vaccine passports was created by Editor
“We are not QR codes” New Alberta Premier Danielle Smith apologizes for vaccine passports

During the United Conservative party’s annual general meeting, Alberta’s new Premier Danielle Smith is seeking legal advice on pardoning Canadians that got arrested or fined for violating COVID-19 rules such as not having a vaccine passport.

“We are human beings,” said Smith. “We are not QR codes,” she said, adding that she wanted to “purge” the QR database.

Related: How vaccine passports are crushing freedom, privacy, and civil liberties

“I believe that Alberta Health Services is the source of a lot of the problems that we’ve had,” she said.

“They signed some kind of partnership with the World Economic Forum right in the middle of the pandemic; we’ve gotta address that. Why in the world do we have anything to do with the World Economic Forum? That’s got to end.”

“The things that come to top of mind for me are people who got arrested as pastors (and) people given fines for not wearing masks,” Smith said. “These are not things that are normal to get fines and get prosecuted for. I’m going to look into the range of outstanding fines and get some legal advice on which ones we are able to cancel and provide amnesty for.”

Smith also doubled down on her promise to amend the Human Rights Act to ban discrimination based on Covid vaccination status. She said the amendment would focus on Covid vaccines because the issue is not medical, it is political.

“Since it was a very specific reaction to a very specific vaccine mandate, we’re going to be very precise when we write the legislation,” she said.

“We have to get back to an attitude of ‘you take a vaccine to protect yourself.’

reclaimthenet.org/alberta-premier-danielle-smith-vaccine-passports-amnesty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Administrator