To Consider:

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) German-born theoretical physicist

Terrazas del Rodeo

Totalitarianism 2.0

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #1 by Peter
Totalitarianism 2.0 was created by Peter

Italy is to make it compulsory for all workers to have a Covid "green pass" - proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus.

The measures are a first for Europe and some of the strictest in the world.

Anyone without a pass will reportedly face suspension from work and may have their pay stopped after five days.

The measure, due to come into force on 15 October, aims to boost vaccinations in a country that has been badly hit by the virus.

Green pass certificates for Covid-19, provided both digitally and on paper, are already required to access Italian train stations, cinemas, restaurants, gyms and swimming pools.

School staff are also required to show a pass and some teachers have reportedly been turned away from work.

On Thursday, the Italian government approved a new law to extend the requirements to all workplaces and employees across all sectors, including the self-employed.

Businesses and staff could face fines of up to €1,500 (£1,280) if people are found to be working without a valid green pass.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58590187

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Socrates
Replied by Socrates on topic Totalitarianism 2.0
An interesting video about how to control and brain-wash the people.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3 by Steven
Replied by Steven on topic Totalitarianism 2.0
Demonstrations have taken place in cities around the US against mandatory vaccination

Joe Biden has been urging US employers to issue ultimatums to their staff: get vaccinated, or lose your job.

The president says he will soon bring in a mandate that requires all healthcare workers to have had the jab, and has urged states to do the same with teachers.

In Concord, New Hampshire, it is striking to see some of those attending a large protest against vaccine mandates wearing hospital scrubs.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58851205

Maybe Life Jackets should be mandatory too :)

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #4 by Socrates
A pure sign of Totalitarianism is when the Police is turned against the people.

Australia has implemented some of the strictest COVID lockdowns in the world, with police arresting citizens for not wearing masks and attending protests.

16,857 Comments
- - -
Pisces Goddess 3 days ago (edited)
I'm in Melbourne and I have never felt more unsafe and less heard than I do at the present time. I'm no longer afraid of covid. I'm afraid of what the government, health officials and police are doing to us.

My business has been closed for 9 months of of the last 18. I have employees that I love dearly and have had to stand them down during the lockdowns because the grants aren't enough to pay the landlord and wages.

All we want to do is get back together as a team and put out some amazing work, but now the price has become that we all need to be vaccinated with a substance that neither prevents infection nor transmission of covid. That's how crazy it is. People that are double vaccinated can still get and pass it on. They still need to wear masks and social distance. Yet, the government is happily pushing medical apartheid despite knowing the above information.

As a small business owner, I'm expected to no longer have on the premises anyone that isn't being vaccinated to either work or as a client. I'm expected to police a regulation that is actually illegal when you look at workplace laws.

This is medical apartheid at its worst and I would fight this but at five foot nothing and in my 50s I don't think I would fare too well against half a dozen police officers forcing me to the ground for not following regulations that are not actually law (and we've all seen Victoria Police's approach in recent times - shoot first and don't worry about the consequences later, just break people by any means possible even though they know they are acting unlawfully).

Add to this the insult that if I force my employees to get vaccinated so they can work and they suffer a vaccine injury, I can be sued but the vaccine manufacturer and the government can't. How is this right, fair or legal?

I'm not forcing my team to get vaccinated. I've told them that this is a decision only they can make. To say the situation here is severely f$%&ed up [feed up] is an understatement.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #5 by Socrates

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #6 by Socrates

Italians are taking to the streets to protest the country’s “Green Pass” mandate that requires public and private sector workers to present a vaccine passport or risk facing a suspension and a $1,730 (€1,500) fine. Workers also have the ability to prevent a 48-hour negative test, but that is meant to be an inconvenience for workers and is completely unsustainable.
- - -
Italian author Diego Fusaro wrote online (translated to English). Mario Draghi threw his people to the wolves after joining the euro while working for the ECB. The bank’s failure to consolidate debts left Italy in a worse financial situation than when they were on the lira. As prime minister, Draghi extended lockdowns in a country widely dependent on tourism. Once again, Draghi proves that he is against the Italian people and should be removed from office.

www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/italy/italians-against-the-green-pass

More videos at:
plebeianpost.com/2021/10/15/italy-massive-protests-erupt-as-citizens-protest-vaccine-passport-mandates

Attachments:

Moderators: Administrator