To Consider:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) German-born theoretical physicist

Terrazas del Rodeo

Did Fauci fund coronavirus research in Wuhan?

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #7 by Editor

In early February 2020, James Le Duc, the prominent Fauci-funded virologist who personally trained staff at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, privately voiced his concerns that the pandemic had originated from the Wuhan lab.

As Anthony Fauci and his small circle of collaborating scientists were in the process of publicly promoting the natural origin narrative, Le Duc was privately asking the vice-director of the Wuhan Institute if the COVID-19 pandemic was the result of a release from one of the Wuhan labs.

Le Duc isn’t just another Fauci-funded scientist. He is the director of the Galveston National Lab, one of our nation’s most sophisticated biocontainment research facilities, and he has been collaborating with the Wuhan lab since 1986.

www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-funded-lab-director-called-for-investigation-into-possible-virus-release-from-wuhan-lab-truth-over-news_4148473.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #8 by Editor
Rand Paul: We have some questions for Dr. Fauci under oath

I do fully believe this virus, this pandemic that killed 6 million people around the world, leaked from the lab. But I think there was a concerted effort by him and his colleagues to cover this up and make sure it didn't come to light, that the NIH was funding that lab and that there was reasonable scientific evidence that suggests that it came from the lab. So he's going to be made to testify under oath. And I hope he sticks around because we do have some questions.

www.foxnews.com/media/rand-paul-sends-message-fauci-testify-under-oath-gop-wins

More
1 year 8 months ago #9 by Editor

Moderators: Administrator