The tenant knocked on the door of another property owner and delivered threats in person: “You and your wife are going to have problems with me, I'm going to slap you now, I'm going to hit you, I'm going to finish both of you, you're going to the hospital. . .”. His defence in court was based on a false story that his daughter had been hit. Despite the fact that the tenant was found guilty he continued to insult the property owner and he also seems to have continue to distribute his false story among people within the community.
Further information to be obtained by registered users. Please, login and try again or register if you don't have a user account.
- Sentencia (Núm 110/18) Juzgado de Instrucción No 4 de Marbella
- Sentencia (Núm 53/19) Juzgado de Instrucción No 4 de Marbella
- Monzer al-Kassar (in Arabic منذر قصار)
- www.newyorker.com - The Trafficker
- La conexión Siria-Marbella: Hablamos con el traficante de armas que rechazó vender a Bashar al-Ásad
- Unacceptable behaviour (Artículo 7, Ley 49/1960)
- Art. 172, Ley Orgánica 10/1995, de 23 de noviembre (BOE-A-1995-25444) del Código Penal