Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Theft of electricity
- Terrazas del Rodeo
The issue of theft of electricity was brought up by representatives of property owners at the latest community meeting on 13 April 2019, but it was never mentioned in the Minutes (“Acta”). Photo evidence of illegal connection was presented too. The illegal connection to one of the apartments was in place from June 2018 until it was sold and refurbished in the spring of 2021.
It seems it was first in a letter on 25 December 2020 where the Secretary-Administrator mentioned theft of electricity to the property owners, by saying that there are no theft of electricity from neither any neighbours or from the community.Read more ...
A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.
- Requirement to wear face masks indoors lifted
- “Urbi et Orbi” Easter Message and Blessing
- The power brokers you never elected
- "Ukraine on Fire"
- One of UK's most wanted fugitives has been arrested in Marbella
- UK’s most wanted fugitives believed to be hiding in Spain
- The Islamic Golden Age
- Big hit against drug-traffickers in the province of Málaga