Junta de Andalucía has asked the Spanish Government to make “mascarillas” mandatory outdoors again, regardless if social distancing can be kept or not. This has been requested by the Minister of Health and Family (Consejero de Salud y Familias), Jesús Aguirre (PP), during the meeting at the Interterritorial Health Council (Consejo Interterritorial de Salud).
Breaking news: The Spanish government forces people to wear “mascarillas” outdoors again!
Since 26 June “mascarillas” have only mandaotory indoors and when social distancing of 1.5 meters cannot be kept outdoors. Jesús Aguirre (PP) and Junta de Andalucía now wants to make “mascarillas” mandatory outdoors even when people can keep distance towards others or when one is just on one's own. Jesús Aguirre (PP) informed the Parlamento de Andalucía about it in the Plenary on 15 December, according to EUROPA PRESS.
Update: The government has on 23 December modified the law (Ley 2/2021) forcing people to wear “mascarillas” outdoors again, regardless if social distance can be held or not.
- www.lamoncloa.gob.es - El Gobierno acuerda que la mascarilla vuelva a ser obligatoria en exteriores
- www.europapress.es - Andalucía pide al Gobierno volver a la mascarilla obligatoria en exteriores ante el aumento de contagios Covid
- www.boe.es - Real Decreto-ley 30/2021, de 23 de diciembre, por el que se adoptan medidas urgentes de prevención y contención para hacer frente a la crisis sanitaria ocasionada por la COVID-19.
- Does "mascarillas" make a difference?
- Spain is relaxing the outdoor face mask rules
- The Government forces people to wear face masks even more
- Will decrees to wear face masks risk to become counterproductive?
- How to wear masks safely
- Andalucía extends the mandatory use of face masks
- Compulsory to wear face mask
Related Forum Topics: