The Spanish government has lifted the requirement to wear face mask indoors, but people still needs to wear masks at certain places, like in public transport, in health care facilities and residential homes.
- Real Decreto 286/2022, de 19 de abril, por el que se modifica la obligatoriedad del uso de mascarillas durante la situación de crisis sanitaria ocasionada por la COVID-19.
- Does "mascarillas" make a difference?
- Jesús Aguirre (PP) wants to make “mascarillas” mandatory outdoors
- Spain is relaxing the outdoor face mask rules
- The Government forces people to wear face masks even more
- Will decrees to wear face masks risk to become counterproductive?
- How to wear masks safely
- Andalucía extends the mandatory use of face masks
- Compulsory to wear face mask
Related Forum Topics: