Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Theft of electricity
- Terrazas del Rodeo
The issue of theft of electricity was brought up by representatives of property owners at the latest community meeting on 13 April 2019, but it was never mentioned in the Minutes (“Acta”). Photo evidence of illegal connection was presented too. The illegal connection to one of the apartments was in place from June 2018 until it was sold and refurbished in the spring of 2021.
It seems it was first in a letter on 25 December 2020 where the Secretary-Administrator mentioned theft of electricity to the property owners, by saying that there are no theft of electricity from neither any neighbours or from the community.Read more ...
SOME writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness POSITIVELY by uniting our affections, the latter NEGATIVELY by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher.
- Another fugitive included in the MOST WANTED list has been detained
- Two brothers arrested for arms trafficking
- Energy saving restrictions
- The leader of a money laundering network has been detainted in Marbella
- Takedown of SMS-based FluBot spyware infecting Android phones
- Spain eliminates the Covid passport for travellers from EU and Schengen countries
- One of the ten most wanted fugitives has been detained
- Requirement to wear face masks indoors lifted