Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Theft of electricity
- Terrazas del Rodeo
The issue of theft of electricity was brought up by representatives of property owners at the latest community meeting on 13 April 2019, but it was never mentioned in the Minutes (“Acta”). Photo evidence of illegal connection was presented too. The illegal connection to one of the apartments was in place from June 2018 until it was sold and refurbished in the spring of 2021.
It seems it was first in a letter on 25 December 2020 where the Secretary-Administrator mentioned theft of electricity to the property owners, by saying that there are no theft of electricity from neither any neighbours or from the community.Read more ...
The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.
- UK’s most wanted fugitives believed to be hiding in Spain
- The Islamic Golden Age
- Big hit against drug-traffickers in the province of Málaga
- "Urbi et Orbi" Christmas message
- Dismantling of a gang trafficking hashish to Costa del Sol
- Jihadist detained in Málaga
- Members of Hell's Angels detained in Marbella
- Europe's largest cocaine distribution network dismantled